Sunday, August 3, 2008

Web Hosting Reviews Launch

I have been in the Web Hosting Reviews business since around 2004. I have hosted hundreds of websites, trying to make some extra dime, trying new things, or just having fun. In that time I have had experience with more than a handful of hosting providers.

I used to own several web hosting reviews type sites. Most of which I sold on ebay about two years ago. I was thinking to myself the other day, that I have a lot of experience and knowledge about a good handful of the web hosting providers out there.

My best friend and I, decided about four years ago to buy hosting from two different hosts and see which was better. That started me down a path to check out as many different web hosting providers possible. I stuck only with the well advertised, bigger companies.

I am launching Web Hosting Reviews providing my top 5 picks, in my experience. Uptime is important, especially when you are working from home.

I am currently hosting with IXWebhosting. Decided to give them a go. And folks...its a no go! So rest assured, just because I try them doesn't mean I like them, and all my reviews are sincere and honest. So check them out on my new Web Hosting Reviews site!

No comments: