Monday, August 4, 2008

IX Web Hosting Review

This is my official first review since starting this blog on Web Hosting Reviews. My first company profile is on IX Web Hosting.

Hosting Company Name: IX Web Hosting
Review Time: 3 Months
Overall Experience: Bad

It did not take long, to notice something wrong about IX Web Hosting. After seeing their name around for several years, I finally decided to give them a try. I am on the net many hours a day and noticed major website lag at times. I was unable to save my html editing because the server I was on became too full.

I thought that if I was transferred to another server within their data center that might change things and free things up. I have received the same lag, as before. Servers usually go down around 12:30 AM PST and are usually down for thirty minutes, every twenty four hours.

Come on boneheads, this is no way to run a hosting business! The only good thing I can say is that they have good customer service, but hardly makes up for all of the bad.

Check out my Top five hosting providers at: Web Hosting Reviews

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great way to explain this procedure,wonderful.Any one can understand this method so easily.hosting server

Unknown said...

Bluehost - A Top Rated Web Host - Web Hosting Review
Exclusive Discount: BlueHost At $3.49/Mo
BlueHost Basic Plan Discount – $3.49/mo* for first contract
No coupon or promotion code needed – Just purchase via our promo link (see below) and you’ll get an extra 55% discount from your first BlueHost bill.
BlueHost WEb Hosting Discount