Thursday, August 28, 2008

HostGator Has Gone Green

That's right, HostGator has gone green, switching to green energy. I applaud HostGator for making the switch as a environmentally minded consumer, and I am willing to bet they will get a lot of attention because of it.

On my Web Hosting Reviews website I moved HostGator into the number four spot. This is a move up by a position.

Another thing I like about HostGator is that they don't require that you pay for one or two years up front, instead there is a option to pay month to month. You can also pay through PayPal.

I think helping the environment is important and I expect to see a lot of the other hosting companies make the switch as well. Thumbs up from this consumer. Good Job!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

This is a really excellent read for me. Must agree that you are one of the coolest blogger.

web hosting india